Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A really unique & beautiful wedding




I very rarely post about any weddings other than the ones I design & plan, but this one is too good to pass up. I found this featured wedding on the Southern Weddings Magazine blog (which happens to be one of my new fave reads). It takes place at one of my other favorites: the Wynn in Las Vegas.
Things I adore about this wedding...
````The bridesmaids have completely different dresses on and it looks awesome.
````I count at least 4 different centerpieces.
````A mix of long and round tables.
````Hello- did you see the chuppah and the arches leading to it? GORGEOUS.
You can see more photos at:
Victor Sizemore's Blog
Victors quite the talented photographer!
and
Southern Weddings Blog

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons