Monday, June 30, 2008

All About Kelly McWilliams and Weddings by Socialites

About Kelly McWilliams:
Just so you know, it took me forever to write this page. I think that is because weddings are my passion, and most certainly not writing about myself. I find comfort in lists (yep, I'm pretty organized and adore lists).
So here's my "about me" list:
- I say this, do this, and sincerely believe this: "Work hard, smile alot, and be very very nice".
- Laugh, laugh, laugh. I do it all the time. And I try to make others do it too. It makes the difficult boring stuff not so difficult and boring.
- I founded and own Weddings by Socialites.
- I'm married to a guy named Kelly. We have 2 awesome kids. No, they are not named Kelly.
There's a reason why I've had so many great weddings at great wedding venues. There is a true value in having a wedding planner and designer, and I aim to prove this time and time again.
You may have seen us in:


Our beliefs and a few facts about all of us at Weddings by Socialites:

- We've been "weddings" since 2003, but our events started long before that.
- All events are planned by Kelly McWilliams, and I have a team that works together for each seamless event. This isn't "corporate" - I am your wedding planner, and I'm fortunate enough to have other people as passionate about as weddings as I am working alongside me. In other words; I take it personally.
- While we do have preferred wedding professionals, we're happy to work with new ones that want to exceed your high standards as well.
- When we say customized, we mean it. No two weddings are alike. Not even close.
- We believe some traditions are great to include, some can be broken or excluded, and some are looking to be born.
- We believe in knowing our clients (relationship based planning) so that we can create a wedding that is a reflection of you.
- We believe in one great wedding after another, with nothing but love, laughs and celebrating. It's all about an unforgettable experience.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons