Friday, September 05, 2008

Happy Anniversary Boca Bride!


I got an email this morning from Boca Bride that made me cry. Good tears of course. She sent me a photo of her and Dr. Boca Bride slicing into their top tier. So sweet!Marguerite and Tripp had such a great wedding on Boca Grande last July. Let's go back down memory lane:the sunset we almost missed
R-O-M-A-N-T-I-C
Love this aisle from I Do originals We surprise gifted this aisle runner to Marguerite and Tripp when plans to appear on Whose Wedding is it Anyway fell through. Oy, that was craziness!
Beth from Floral Artistry came to the rescue on this wedding. They traveled from Sanibel Island to Boca Grande Island just for this wedding. Seriously, they rock!

Who thought white hearts could be so cute? LOVE THEM!
Okay, could there be a more perfect little island church? So classic.

Her getting ready zip up says sexy, but she's just the cutest little bride isn't she?

Photography by Julie Goodacre
I want to do it again. Want to get married on Boca Grande? Call me...I just happen to know all about it.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons