Sunday, November 15, 2009

Southern Weddings Volume II

So worth the wait.


It might take 5 visits to 5 different newsstands, but I can assure you its worth it.
This second issue of Southern Weddings magazine...wow. After the last issue being an innovation in the wedding magazine world, I knew the next would be phenomenal.
What I find fantastic about Southern Weddings is that its quite honestly just about weddings and how amazing they are. When I read it, I felt like each and every page was a celebration that was all completely realistic. How thrilled was I that I didn't have to look at yet another 5 page spread of gorgeous wedding dresses on a model with something like an actual birds nest with live birds in her hair, while she was eating a lobster and standing on a log floating down the river? Insanely thrilled. Sounds corny, I know- but when you live in the wedding world (temporarily as a bride or permanently as a professional)...real is what you ache for: gorgeous pictures, plenty of advice and tips (look for mine on page 117), great shopping resources and finds, and candid comments.
Now, Lara, when can I get volume III; because my current copy is already on read thru #8.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons