· The event is being produced by Claudia Hanlin’s Wedding Library, and will be held this year at Gotham Hall from 10am-3pm, this Sunday, January 26th
· This 5-hour long event will feature over 100 premier wedding vendors showcasing bridal and bridesmaid fashion, entertainment, floral designers, photographers, gourmet wedding cakes and more, along with expert writers and bloggers.
· Exhibitors will include Bloomingdale’s, Amsale Bridesmaids, Lenox, Suzanne Kalan, Ron Ben-Israel Cakes and more!
· A can’t-miss celebrity speaker panel will feature Martha Stewart Weddings’ Darcy Miller with Amsale, Preston Bailey, Marcy Blum, Sylvia Weinstock, Peter Callahan and Lover.ly.
· Learn about honeymoon destinations including Nantucket, the Caribbean, Napa Valley, Thailand and beyond.
· Peruse dresses from designers like Monique Lhuillier, Lela Rose and Milly for your bridesmaids.
Guess what? I have 2 pairs of tickets to give away! Its so easy to win, simply comment with your name below and we'll draw 2 names on Wednesday evening. The winners will be announced on instagram, facebook and twitter, so make sure you follow me for the announcement. Just in case you don't win, or you can't stand the thought of having to wait until tomorrow evening... You can get your tickets here.