Friday, December 14, 2007

How the south does weddings


Most people don't consider Florida as one of the "southern" states. I can agree with that because it really is like night and day between Savannah and Naples. But all the same, there is something to be said for an elegant southern wedding. I came across the latest issue of Unveiled yesterday and realized while flipping through that if this is what they consider to be a southern wedding, then I want Florida to be included.
Seriously, just look at this cover! Gorgeous. I could see this being at any metropolitan area of the US. Then I get to page 66. WHOA! Turns out Florida is included! And not only is Florida included, but this real wedding of Courtney & Ben takes place at LaPlaya Beach resort where my clients Jenn & John got married just last week and we have another gorgeous wedding in the works for next April.
So head out to the newstands and grab this issue. Lots of good stuff.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons