Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Grand Wedding Series: Vol 2 Impressions Photography

Related Posts with ThumbnailsChoosing the photographers for all the wedding events was a nightmare.  Why?  Because we wanted all of them.  It was an excruciating process.  Thankfully, we had so many events that we were able to use 7!  The wedding day coverage was by the team at Impressions Photography.  These ladies have eyes for capturing emotion and moments that I truly can not call anything less than phenomenal.  Simply outstanding.  Yeah, I cried a bit when I saw them.  I confess (don't I always?).
Pretty dresses and handsome tuxes from Lace & Roses Bridal
When Sarah sent me a picture of her dress I squealed.  Then I saw the bridesmaids dresses and I started jumping.  Ashley, Lacy and John from Lace and Roses outfitted this wedding party perfectly!  They just looked amazing.

How can I not post the shoe shot?


STUNNING.

They didn't find the mini-bar, they brought the mini-bar!

The Grooms Cake. I'm pretty sure its safe to assume that the Noles were well represented that evening.



The CEO of the Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center, Jim Griffith.
Jim also lent his talent to Vanderbilt Strings for the ceremony.  True story, all the string musicians were playing in the Naples Symphony an hour before the wedding.  The classical music in front of this majestic building was gorgeous.  Add the angelic voice of Lauren Wiley (not pictured) and you have the makings of a perfect wedding ceremony.
Don't worry, the recessional runner is still to come!

As I mentioned, this wedding wasn't like any other, particularly because it was not only a luxury wedding giveaway, but also because we had no rules.  The wedding professionals were in charge and each contributed their products and services as they saw best showcased their talents and fortes.  Yes, there were some limitations to ensure that there was continuity of the concept, but in the end, it was magical.  The best part I think for many of us was seeing it all actually come together.  Kat from Cinema Chic gave us a fantastic perspective here.  This was so great to watch- especially for those who contributed but did not attend the private wedding.

I couldn't narrow it down enough.  Another post featuring this photographer coming...

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons