Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Ring bearer pillows are so last year


Related Posts with ThumbnailsWell, ok, not really.  Ring bearer pillows will forever be carried down ceremony aisles. But what I love is that there is a new way to carry those rings that I just find so sweet; the ring bearer bowl. One of the reasons that I love the bowl is that it can actually be used to hold your rings when you have to temporarily remove them.

Earlier this year I bought this bowl from Palomas Nest.  Its the newest part of the history we're building at Weddings by Socialites.

Every time we have a wedding, we add the bride & grooms name and their wedding date on the back.  I love that its already gathering its character (dirt).  Its the sign of a true heirloom ya know.  wink wink  You could make your own bowl an heirloom by passing it on to your kids.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons