Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Art Deco inspired wedding in Florida? Sure why not.

I had so much fun designing this wedding.  When Jessica called me and said, "Old Hollywood, Glamour, Grandiose, Black, Silver..." I went ballistic with excitement!  We had so much fun pulling this one together and I think this video shows it perfectly.

Bonita Bay Country Club Wedding - Jessica + Keith from iheART Films on Vimeo.
My favorite part of watching this video?  It reminded me of everything.  Right down to our original image it all started with:
I originally found this image on Pinterest, and I believe the photographer is Becker

It really was the most perfect Bonita Springs day. 
There was an error in this gadget

Sharing is encouraged.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons