Monday, April 07, 2014

See your wedding venue all dressed up! Are you following me on Instagram?

It can be really hard to imagine what your potential wedding venue looks like when its "dressed" for a wedding.  Even though your wedding will certainly look different from what we have done, its nice to see that there really can be transformation!
South Seas and LaPlaya Weddings by Socialites
Captiva Ballroom at South Seas, Vanderbilt Ballroom at LaPlaya,
Sunset Cove at South Seas & Kings Crown Lawn at South Seas
So with that said, follow me on instagram.  I often post photos from behind the scenes and right from our weddings and wedding events (welcome receptions, luncheons, rehearsal dinners cabana parties and farewell brunches). Along with my wedding photos you'll see some real life photos of our studio happenings and my family & friends.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons