Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!



Woohoo! It's 2007! I can hardly believe another year has gone by. Last year was great though. There were so many awesome weddings and I had the opportunity to work with some of the greatest people. Thanks to everyone who let me be a part of their celebrations and thanks to everyone who helped make those celebrations ROCK! It's just amazing how many cool people I get to work with.

The year ended with quite the bash. Erika & Gareth tied the knot on the beach in Naples on Sunday. Very cool couple- check out their blog when you have a minute (link coming a few minutes after this one).

Heading to the book store to pick up the January wedding magazines? Be sure to grab the new issues of The Knot Florida and Bridal Guide. I contributed my 2 cents to a couple of articles (Pick of the day in the knot and Confident Bride in Bridal Guide).

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons