Thursday, February 14, 2008

Style Me Pretty

I have been a fan FOREVER. I love love love Style Me Pretty. Certinly one of the best wedding blogs out there. Can I also tell you how exciting it was to get a call from the girls at SMP and find out that they were not only expanding The Little Black Book, but that I was going to be included? Yeah, beyond excited. I was also oh so happy to see that one of my favorite photographers, Michelle Reed, has also been included. Michelle photographed some of my favorite weddings: Julie & Phil, Vanessa & Greg, Karyn & Len, Stacie & Brian...lots of great weddings over the years. The Little Black Book is spreading through the country, so be sure to check and see who is there in your neck of the woods.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons