Thursday, July 22, 2010

Save the date a different way, t-shirts

Honestly, I think I might just squeal a bit if I got this in the mail.  Then I would promptly head to Kayak and book my flight.
Save the date t-shirt for Captiva Island
You can expect to spend about $8-$15 a t-shirt, depending on the quality, style and screen printing design.  I like to order from Skyline Outfitters because they have low minimums and, well, they're our really nice plaza neighbors.
Melissa and I popped into their shop to see what they had and I also liked the idea of the groomsmens swim trunks and bridesmaids bikinis (cute welcome bag additions!).  Both of which can be embroidered.

Of course, then you have to wrap it up cute to mail:
Map wrapped save the date for an island destination wedding

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons