Saturday, February 11, 2012

Vintage wedding dresses

I will confess to being a lover of Pinterest. Honestly, whom ever it was that decided it would be cool to have an instantaneous showcase of literally everything I am looking for (and didn't know I was looking for)at any time- you are genius.



Today I found something for any bride who wants a very different wedding dress. A vintage wedding dress. Yes, you'll have to head to Europe to visit The Vintage Wedding Dress Company flagship, but I'll tell you what, some of these dresses and accessories seem really worth it. Not to mention it would be a great excuse to take a short pre-wedding getaway with your mom or best friend. I'd be happy to come along too.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons