Tuesday, August 14, 2012

May Books. Notebook lovers, be prepared.

How I did not know about May Books is beyond me.  I happened upon it while going through my feed on instagram. Whichever one of my lovelies that I follow ordered one and showed off your picture, Thank you!
I am a note taker list making fanatic and I have always had a thing for notebooks.  None, none, have ever excited me as much as these beauties.  I ordered this one for my dear friend Beckys birthday (see right):

And now I am trying to create my own.  That's right, create. May Books are totally custom!  The process is so easy and so much fun.  It's kind of goes something like:
"click-click-click,  allow me to send perfection to your mailbox."

You even decide what kind of pages you want!  Agenda pages, Wedding Planning pages, lined pages, blank.  There's a list of options a mile long.  It is amazing.  Oh, and I have to say, the price is right at under $20 each if you google for a May Books discount code (hint hint).
Help me decide. Which should be my first May Book? The vintage, the chevron, or the Navy Stems?

  

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons