Thursday, February 20, 2014

Fun Joyous Celebratory Destination Wedding on Captiva Island

There are so many reasons why people choose to have destination weddings. Some want to keep it small, some want to do something different, and then there are those who just want to have the BEST TIME EVER.

This is one of those weddings.  It was a spectacular summer wedding that I will never forget.  I adore Michelle and Luke.  So much so that I have yet to return this to them (sign on left).  I just can't.  I have no use for it.  But if I return it, it would mean the wedding is over for real. And as far as I am concerned, there is no reason for the celebrating to end. All this being said, watch this awesome video by iheart films. Its one of the cutest videos ever and totally shows what a fun wedding weekend should feel like. So fun. So so fun.


South Seas Resort Wedding - Michelle and Luke from iheART Films on Vimeo.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons