Hire Liz Banfield to capture every last detail so that you can soak up the weekend in real life.
1. Invite a couple hundred of your favorite people to Florida
2. Give them awesome sea inspired welcome bags
4. Take some incredible photos around town and at the Naples Pier. Then head over to your Parisian rehearsal dinner at Le Lafayette
5. Invite all the over ladies for a retro and vintage inspired bridal luncheon, complete with a silhouette artist and glass bottle cokes
6. Welcome everyone to Florida and set the tone for the weekend with a Tommy Bahama style sunset bash at The Naples Beach Hotel
7. Before the big wedding, remind everyone how much fun the beach is with a beach bbq complete with all the beach games
8. Get pretty with all your besties, take your bridal portrait and then meet your groom for some pre-wedding photos before going over to Port Royal to have your big ceremony under the shade of a pretty sailcloth tent
9. Have cocktail hour in the sand, and have a bagpiper signal the sunset and the call for dinner & dancing
11. Do a dine-around so that if anyone can break away from the dance floor they can eat at any time, and almost any kind of food. Have a gigantic Ice Sculpture between the Beer & Bourbon bar and the late night DJ
12. Make sure your cakes fit the mood...by the sea inspired for you and Masters blazer for him
13. Have more fun than you could have ever imagined because this is the best night ever
You can see more images in the inaugrual issue of Coastal Living Weddings, currently on newsstands.