Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ooooh I love nice stationery


I have to say, you never know where your next blog comment will lead you. Last week I received a comment from a reader (Dawn) and when I found my way back to her blog I found stationary paradise. Anna Bella Stationery is just darling! Truly, if you have 5 minutes, check it out. I wanted everything of course, but I think my favorite was the Khaki collection from her signature wedding line. At under $10 per set- I think it's amazing.
But that isn't the end of this post! I was reading some of Dawn's blog just this morning and I read about a collaboration she had with another Florida artist, Claudine Hellmuth to do these very unique notecards. I've never seen anything like them, and that, that I just love. You'll have to visit her website to see because it's truly something you have to see to grasp. Anyway, something struck me about the post and I couldn't put my finger on it. I clicked on the link, and it all came together. "GET OUT!" I yelled. My kids and the puppy all came running to the office to see what I was yelling about. The artist is Claudine Hellmuth! I know, you're thinking, "And this is so unbelievable because..." The kids and dog weren't as excited either. It's quite exciting to me though because Claudine Hellmuth and I had an english class together our freshman year of high school. It's a small small world.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons