Monday, May 12, 2008

Style Your Dream Wedding

Ya gotta get this book


Hands down, I think this is the best wedding book I've opened in years. Those of you who have been reading this blog for the last nearly 2 years know that I am a wedding book phiene. Love love love the wedding books. Well Susie Coelho must have a direct link to the zone in my brain that constantly seeks wedding inspiration. Page after page it has the best wedding photos. And I have to say, some really good advice as well. The book has a myriad of features besides the 600 amazing photos: Quiz booklet, Color palette booklet, Dress silhouette accordion pullout, Six 8-page gatefolds, CD of wedding music, even Postcards. It's insane there's so much stuffed into this book. Truly, it's worth every penny and then some. My personal favorite pages are pages 1 thru the LAST FREAKIN PAGE.
Click below to buy from my favorite online book store (for way less than what I paid for it!):

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons