Monday, February 02, 2009

Engagement Sessions for just $25!

One of my favorite photography studios, Impressions Photography, is having their annual engagement portrait mini session day on March 1st.
You know what makes me really happy to pass along this information? The session fee, which is typically $150 (and worth every penny) is just $25 and its going to be a donation to the Animal Refuge Center!
Oh, and remember this mornings post about the PWG blog? Here's a link to their blog post on making the most of your engagement session. One of the things they mention is having your hair & makeup professionally done for the shoot. I agree something fierce.
Hmmm, I wonder if they'd take a picture of my pooch since I'm already married?
Don't wait to reserve your session, the day is certain to sell out.

Scrappy Jack Bauer McWilliams

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons