Friday, October 09, 2009

Notice the changes on Wedding Tidbits?

I am so happy to share all the new and exciting changes here at Wedding by Socialites! First, I want to introduce to you Erin Williams. Erin is our Director of Visual Communications and she is ridiculously talented (and hysterical).
She's the creative brains behind the new logos and looks for the website and blog, and quite frankly, I don't know where I'd be at this moment if she hadn't walked in the studio a few months back. She's worked all summer getting things cleaned up and looking pretty.

Today I am super excited to start sending out our new "Featured on" badge! If you or your business has been featured on the blog, expect an email from us over the next week with everything you need to add the badge to your blog and/or website.
Erin on Twitter @wbsErin
Photo credit: Impressions Photography

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons