Sunday, November 15, 2009

Meet Michelle. Wedding-a-holic #2


I met my match when Michelle came to WBS. I didn't think it was possible for anyone to truly love weddings anywhere near as much as I do. She proved me wrong. She's an avid wedding blog and magazine reader, and is ridiculous on wedding research- she can find anything. Needless to say, we are 2 peas in a pod. The only thing Michelle has failed at is teaching me spanish. Last time I tried, a spanish speaking attendant laughed at me and said, "What?" in english. Oh that was a laugh!
Over the last nearly 2 years, Michelle has been more than my right arm, she's the one that always knows exactly what direction I'm coming from and where it is I want to get to. She knows and appreciates the standards I hold and she cares for our clients as much as I do. I am so grateful for Michelle.
Michelle on Twitter: @wbsMichelle

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons