Thursday, September 02, 2010

Indian Inspired Destination Wedding Vol. 4

After the wedding dinner we moved from the clear-span tent to the dance tent and Indian lounge.  The afterglow took place under the riverfront pavilion and lawn.  Here is what I will say "made the space": Lighting and tons of furniture with accent pieces.
 You might notice that there are some Moroccan pieces in these spaces I designed.  I am absolutely about making it all come together and look good.  That's the point right?  Sometimes that means you design with what works and not what is.  In this post I'll show the daylight photos and in the next post I'll show you what these same spaces looked like after sunset.












You can catch this entire series by clicking here. One more post to come...

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons