Friday, December 30, 2011

The Grand Wedding Vol 4 The wedding party

The Goodwin family. How gorgeous.  I love that we were able to make them official!


We have always been a fan of tuxes and ties, and we are so grateful for Rnells for contributing these classic tuxes!
I think Pewter and Pink were one of my favorite color combinations this year.
Getting married on the steps of this historic building.  I love how Christys dress falls perfectly down the steps.
 
One of my favorite parts of weddings is the joining of families.  The nervousness in his face is adorable. You can tell he was taking this very seriously.  This was one of the sweetest families I've had the pleasure of working with, and I love that the whole family was included in the sand ceremony.

Vol 1, and 2, and 3 (still another to come!)
Pin It Related Posts with Thumbnails

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons