Saturday, January 26, 2013

Kelly Chase Couture in Naples!

Today after meeting with clients at The Ritz-Carlton Naples Beach I stopped by Mercato to check out the newest restaurant, Masa.  The atmosphere is great for a causal fun night out with friends and the menu - I wanted to eat everything.  They also have some great spaces that would be good for a rehearsal dinner or gathering space for a pre-wedding party.
 Anyway, I know- what's this got to do with Kelly Chase Couture?  As I was walking back to my car, I walked by The Kelly Chase Flagship salon.  It just opened a few weeks ago, so I decided to have a quick look.
 I am so glad that I popped in!  Kelly (the designer) and Chase (the president), happened to be in the salon and greeted me at the door.  Both were absolutely wonderful and welcoming.  Kelly was gracious enough to give me a personal tour and show me the newest collection.
  The salon is beautiful with white floors, and voluminus paper flowers on the walls.  The flowers reminded me of the Paper Posey Designs I saw at the Martha Stewart Market Party.  There were dozens of wedding dresses. The gowns are from her current line and she also has dresses that are discontinued and available to purchase right off the rack.
 The price ranges for most of the Kelly Chase line is $2000-$6000, but there are a few that were less or more.  Besides the wedding dresses she also carries mother of the bride dresses, jewelery, veils, boleros, belts & sashes and purses.
 If you're looking for a dress and are in the Naples area, I highly recommend that you stop by!

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons