Saturday, January 12, 2013

Monogrammed Chevron Beaded Clutch (Bridesmaids gift?)

Its glamorous and elegant and sophisticated and fun all at the same time.  I think this may be the next big thing!  Earlier this week I had a design meeting for one of our spring weddings at Garden District in Naples. When I pulled into the parking space I noticed something very exciting in the window- a pop up shop!  In case you haven't heard the term, a pop up shop is a temporary retail store.
 

This pop up shop, called Monogram Goods Naples Garden District, has the most wonderful personalized gift, apparel and home collections.  Everything, monogrammed.  But the scene stealer in this shop, the beaded clutches:
I about fell over when I saw all the chevron options.  There must've been 20-30 different bead colors to choose from, so the possibilities are endless.

I think these would make the most amazing maid of honor or bridesmaids gifts.  Something that you know they would cherish forever.

The solids are amazing too of course. You can personalize both the inside top and bottom!

 The white with gold is my favorite for a bride's clutch.  I love this one that has a heart on the inside with her wedding date.

Pricing
I can't believe how awesome it is, considering the personalization:
$158 for a solid clutch with a monogram
$168 for a chevron clutch with a monogram
$20 to add an interior personalization

Okay, so how to get. Use one of the below methods for the best personalization options.  Be sure to let them know that you found them via WeddingTidbits!:
Call the shop and ask for the Monogram goods pop up shop 239-434-6700 or
Email info@monogramgoods.com or
Go to the shop! I vote for this method so you can see all their goodies.  It's located at 137 Tenth Street North, Naples, Florida 34102

Side notes: They take 4 weeks for delivery, so if you're getting married soon - order quickly. Once you receive your clutch, instagram or twitter a photo with hashtag #MGClutch

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons