Friday, July 06, 2007

The big red box with a bow

Yeah, I kind of love Red Envelope. It's a slight addiction. The thing is, they have really great stuff, the best sales, and quite frankly, the best gift wrapping ever. I've received 3 of their famous red boxes with the ivory grosgrain ribbon in the last couple years and I get sooooo excited when they arrived. Those boxes- I keep. They don't get handed to the next person with a birthday!

This week a new client asked me for help planning their "Be in our wedding party" Party! The couple and their friends are wine enthusiasts, so we decided a wine tasting party would be the perfect setting for the occasion. We found this wine tasting set at Red Envelope, on sale for $29.99

As an early thank you gift, each groomsmen is getting this tie case (with their wedding ties inside), also on sale for just $19.99

Each bridesmaid is getting this XO bracelet- again, on sale for $24.99.


I love sales.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons