Monday, July 23, 2007

The Queen of Hearts takes the cake


So I have a good friend, Mark- the Queen of Hearts. He's an amazing wedding planner in Philadelphia. Well, I found out today that he has been nominated for best wedding planner in Philly by the Fox network. If you have a spare minute, vote for Mark! This photo is of Mark & I before dinner at a Wedding Planners Symposium last fall.



You can also hear some more about Mark the Queen of Hearts and his annual charity event, Let Them Eat Cake, by visiting the Wedding Podcast Network.
Click here to get to the WPN podcast on Let Them Eat Cake. Don't know what the wedding podcast network is? Well let me tell you! It's a site where you can download wedding talk radio. Yeah, I think its very cool.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons