Saturday, July 28, 2007

Forgive me, bear with me

I know, it's been forever since I've posted a quality wedding blog and I owe you at least 3 weddings and a baby shower of pictures. But its just because I'm trying to do some hurricane season cleaning (spring is way too busy here for cleaning). That means cleaning out my office, updating the website and blog, watch the 48 hours of wedding shows on the tivo and read the last 4 months of wedding magazines so I can be full fledged inspired. Oh, and of course- I'm in the midst of planning the next 8 weddings. I almost put a picture of the current state of my office on here; but then I thought, "Oh, that's a scary view. They'll never come back." So I'll just stick to the pretty pictures.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons