Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Martha Stewart Show

A Wedding show!


I got cool news in my inbox tonight. This Friday (1/18), the Martha Stewart show will be all wedding. Yahoo! I'll be out on Captiva meeting with clients when its on, but you betcha I'll have the tivo set to record this one. Two Badgley Mishka fashion shows are planned, one with wedding dresses and another for their bridesmaids dress line. I'd take any of them- the preview looks really good (check the Martha website to watch the preview). Also planned for the show- the good stuff, aka cake and dessert. Oh, and it wouldn't be a wedding show without Darcy Miller!

Ooooh, if you haven't read the most recent issue of Martha Stewart Weddings- you're missing out. It's one of the best yet. How do I know? I folded down the corners on more than half the editorial pages. That translates to a whole bunch of stuff I'm dying to try.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons