Sunday, November 02, 2008

No Passport Required


Truly, I am a wedding book and magazine junkie. Want proof? Stop by my studio. I swear the sales people at Books a million think I'm a bit over excited about this wedding I've been planning for years on end. HA!
Anyhoo- I picked up the current issue of Destination Weddings and Honeymoons last week and was immediately drawn to one of the featured articles: No Passport Required. Can I tell you how excited I was to get to the article and find 2 of the 8 beach resorts chosen as the best "no passport required" are none other than LaPlaya Beach & Golf (Naples) and South Seas Island (Captiva)Resorts? Both of which are stunning resorts that we frequently plan weddings at. As a matter of fact we had Kim's rehearsal dinner at LaPlaya just last weekend, and this weekend we'll be out at South Seas for Lucky bride and Writer Bride. So yes, I agree with Destination Wedding Magazine, they are two of the best.
What's awesome about both these locations being chosen is that it proves that SW Florida is a prime location for destination weddings. While these two stunning venues are amazing, there are many more to choose from. With an international airport and direct flights from many major metropolitan areas, really- its perfect for destination wedding planning. How lucky am I to be here?

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons