Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lovely things for your bridal ER kit


We're big on being incredibly prepared for our brides & their wedding parties; and that means having a fully stocked emergency kit (its well over 100 items). A few things I recently found that you should consider if you're pulling together your own...

First, for $10- a fantastic mini kit. Head to MsandMrs.com for this cute little collection of must haves. They actually have an awesome array of other kits that you may need for your bridesmaids, groom, and guests.

This is my favorite. I've used 3 myself since I found them and will keep them in my purse forever and ever. Leave it to Colgate to come up with Wisp. It's a disposable mini brush for your teeth with a dab of breath freshener. Brushes on one end, soft pick on the other. I love it.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons