Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Blog Look. same wedding fanatic.

Same blog, new look. Hope you love it as much as I do. We're going thru some major changes here at Weddings by Socialites, and this is the first. Thanks to Ellie at Rainy Day templates I am absolutely adoring the new blog look. As you know, I am huge on saying thank you and shouting about great new products and professionals I come across. I just can't say enough about Ellie at Rainy Day. So for brides looking for a wedding blog/journal- give her a shout out. And for the wedding pros looking for a quick clean up or some extras- she's your gal.
Next week we'll unveil the new planning studio (we're up to our ears in paint and hammers at the moment), updates on the new crew, and more.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons