Monday, June 29, 2009

Trash the Dress (Oh did they EVER trash it)


I can't even begin to explain how stunning McBride looked on her wedding day. Exquisite is an understatement. We all balled when she came down the grand staircase (yes, they have a photo of me balling behind the scenes).

The guy carrying McBride is McGroom. McBride: Model by profession and a model bride :)


The ceremony was a tearjerker and then some.
So when I got these pictures that Turtle Pond Photography did the day after- my jaw dropped. I was blown away. I knew they would be good, but I most certainly did not expect this phenomenal imagery.
If you had told me this was Ft Myers Beach I would have called you crazy. I'm still wondering where oh where these landscapes came from.
These are the work of a husband/wife photography team overflowing with talent and skill (and such fun to be with to boot).
Here is what Nate and Amanda had to say about this destination wedding and Trash the Dress session:
Let me first say, Jamie is as beautiful a person on the inside as she is on the out, which only made me love capturing her even more! She's obviously no novice to this modeling gig...and blew me away with her mad skills. Eager for more shots of her and her fabulous dress, we caught the last bit of sun the day after their wedding. Jamie was quite the trooper and needed little direction which made my job all the easier! Perhaps my favorite part of the shoot was watching her new husband stand by in awe of her....and fetch us dry sand (now that's true love). Seriously, they are absolutely precious together and we are so thankful to call them friends.”
You can see more of the Trash the Dress photos on the Turtle Pond Blog. Nate & Amanda are out of Indiana but travel worldwide for destination weddings.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons