Monday, March 19, 2012

I heard you hate photo booths and you think they're stupid.

Tell me you don't want a photo booth after seeing this.


Not gonna lie, I kind of want one for my studio...permantly. We got one for our annual holiday party and it was the hit of the night (with the Chinese fortune sticks and the sweet tea mason jars with mini vodka bottles following in a a close 2nd and 3rd).
To book your Bash Booth for your rehearsal dinner, welcome reception, farewell brunch, engagement party, bridal shower, because its Monday party, or Hey I want a picture party; contact Gracey at one of these 53.7 ways:

NAPLES/FORT MYERS AREA: 239.222.0322
TAMPA AREA: 813.444.2378
ORLANDO AREA: 407.476.6223
smile@bashbooths.com

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons