Saturday, March 03, 2012

Styled Shoot on crack.

Most of the people I work with in the wedding industry will agree that I can never do things small.  I love to push the envelope.  Its always, ooooh I wonder if we could...
Last summer I gathered nearly 30 of some of the most talented and creative people I work with and we just went crazy on a styled shoot.  Over the next few weeks, I'm going to share what we came up with.
Here are the talented people behind this series and the companies who contributed:
Photography
Floral Design
Cake Artistry
Cinematography
Bridal Gowns
Stationery Design
Tuxedos
Linens & Chargers
Venue
Makeup Artistry
Hair Artistry
Jewelery Design
Styling & Production

Here's the behind the scenes video of our styled shoot. I think you'll get an idea from this that we weren't looking to do your standard pretty shoot. In fact, rather than just show everyone the results of our hard work on Vimeo, I went all out and planned a big screen Premiere at Silver Spot Cinema in Naples. It was the perfect way to celebrate.  Enjoy!
 
Quick tip: Renting out your local movie theatre and then heading to a local restaurant or swanky cocktail spot is a great and unique way to share your short wedding film, trailer or directors cut. Especially if you had a destination wedding and want to share with friends and family who weren't able to attend your celebration.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons