Thursday, May 03, 2012

9 fill the dance floor fast songs and 2 that will clear it

Last night I was in my car listening to the radio and I had a flashback to our last wedding...
I was in the dinner tent and I looked over to the afterglow tent and saw what looked like every single wedding guest going crazy on the dance floor.  Hands were in the air, I could hear them all singing along, DJ Gable was above the crowd - it was such an amazing view.  What brought it all back to my mind was that Pitbull was playing on the radio.
Later that evening I was chatting with Clint Wiley who owns Stereophonic DJs and I asked him, "Clint what songs do your DJs find fills the dance floor the fastest these days?"  Clint called DJ Gable (on left) and DJ Burdier (on right) and these were their answers:

DJ Gable says, 
Top 5: 
LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It
Kenny Loggins - Footloose
Cupid - Cupid Shuffle
Micheal Jackson -Thriller
Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger 
Cleared the dancefloor last event: 
Nicki Minaj - Super Bass

DJ Burdier says...
Top 5: 
Michael Jackson - Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feelin
FloRida - Low
Cupid - Cupid Shuffle
Usher ft Pitbull - DJs Got Us Falling in Love 
Cleared the dancefloor last event:
Pitbull/Chris Brown - International Love


101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons