Friday, May 04, 2012

But what about great dance songs from a wedding band?

What about when you have a band rather than a DJ?  Are the "fill the dance floor" songs different?  Apparently a little of both!  I asked Clint what the response is for his band, None Other and here is what he had to say:


Top live band songs that fill the dance floor are...
1. Journey - Don't Stop Believing
2. Gaga - Just Dance
3. LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It
4. Tina Turner - Proud Mary
5. Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
Song requested by brides that (surprisingly) packed the dance floor a few times...
James - Laid
Song That Clears The Dance floor...
1. Madonna - Vogue

I will admit, I didn't even know what song or who James was, so Clint sent me this video.  I can see myself dancing to this one now:
And I 100% agree to the Vogue clearing the dance floor.  That one I have unfortunately seen a few times.  Some songs are great for a car ride (or watching on Glee), but aren't great for weddings.
There was an error in this gadget

Sharing is encouraged.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons