Friday, May 04, 2012

Have you ever seen a pretty tent? Look at these Sperry Tents!

Tented weddings are pretty much on the top of my list of favorites to design.  I love that you get to start with a blank slate underneath but that you have all the natural beauty of the surrounding environment.  There's just something so enticing about celebrating alfresco, don't you think?  Oh, and hands down, I think outdoor lighting options are magnificent.

I honestly never thought the day would come when Sperry tents would arrive in Florida.  I am excited.  Being that I love a good tent wedding, its wonderful to have another option, and these tents are just stunning. Here are a few images of their lovelies.




I confess, I kind of adore the Blue Star Tents.  Perfect for a nautical wedding.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons