Monday, June 25, 2012

Blush and Gold and Turtle Pond

Have you visited my blush & gold pinterest board {See it here}?  There's prettiness like this darling bridesmaid dress:
Source: eventjubilee.com via Kelly on Pinterest
After post edit: A great question was asked via comment by "Anonymous" about the above dress.  One of the things I love about Pinterest is that sometimes you do have some clicking to do to find the answers.  In the clicking through - you can come across some really great finds. The best thing I found about this one when I went to find the answer to where to find this dres...some of my favorite people in the world were behind this image and the inspiration shoot that it belongs with!


floral design: datura: a modern garden

beauty: dd nickel

And this stunning ceremony backdrop draped with white sheers and lush white, ivory and champagne flowers, and a trio of chandeliers.

I noticed that this image above was taken by Turtle Pond, who shot one of our destination weddings a few years ago (Here's a link to their wedding slideshow that Jamie shared with us).  They were such a  pleasure to work with! Here are a few shots from that wedding (Pink Shell Resort, Signature Florals, Kakes by Karen):



My Real Wedding from The Knot and The Nest.

My Real Wedding from The Knot and The Nest.

My Real Wedding from The Knot and The Nest.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons