Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A new pink drink


I was at LaPlaya Beach & Golf resort a couple times this week meeting with clients and catering managers. Yeah so? I know, I go there quite a bit, but this week I was introduced to something new for my lovely brides! Nuvo, L'Esprit de Paris...for her. Yep- it's just for the ladies. In unison everyone, "ooooh that looks pretty". It is pretty. And it tastes pretty good too. So pretty good that it got added to the drink menus at a couple events I have coming up. Here's what I found so unusual about it (besides the cool bottle and that its pink)- it's a sparkling VODKA. I tried it in a champagne flute and over ice. I liked it in the flute. It is kind of hard to find because its realtively new, so don't be surprised by, "we don't carry that" when you ask your caterer. Ask them to look for it. It's worth it.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons