Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Rice Krispy Wedding Cakes


My husband told me that I couldn't screw up Rice Krispy treats. I proved him wrong in 3 minutes flat. I burned the first bowl of marshmallows. Leave it to me.
Yesterday Dominique and I spent the day making Rice Krispy wedding cakes for all the local venues we worked at this spring wedding season. Today all of us will go deliver them to say thank you for such an awesome start to the 2008 wedding year.
Thank you to the sales and catering teams at:
The Ritz Carlton Resort Naples Beach
LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort
South Seas Island Resort
Casa Ybel Beach Resort
Sanibel Harbour Beach Resort
Miromar Beach Club
Be on the lookout for the big gray box with the bow!

Here's to another great wedding! -Kelly

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons