Monday, June 09, 2008

Real Wedding: The Boys Tied the Knot!


















Yes! Our first commitment ceremony & celebration. It was beyond fantastic. Truly, it was such an honor for me to help James & Glenn plan their 4 day extravaganza on Captiva Island. Planning their celebration was just like planning any other wedding. I have to admit though, it was by far the most emotional wedding day I have ever experienced. No joke, I cried like 8 times. And the rest of the team cried too, especially when James surprised Glenn at the ceremony when he sang to him. Oh my gosh we all just lost it. It was amazing.
I want to say a special thank you to Amanda Deminie from South Seas Island Resort. She went above and beyond with this event.
James is an interior designer, and as I expected, his design for the reception was jaw dropping. These photos are all ours; as soon as the pro photos come in, I'll post!

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons