Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm speaking up!

Sept. 17 at the Catalina Hotel, South Beach


All the best of the best of Florida's luxury wedding professionals in one room and me with a microphone. Excited? Yes. Nervous? That too. Next month I'll be speaking at the Brides in the Limelight event at the Catalina Hotel in South Beach.

Oh yes, the hot topic. All about the world of blogging. Everything from what a blog is to why you have to have one. Got blogging questions? Send me a gmail and I'll try to answer it at the event. Just don't ask me anything super technical. I swear I'll pretend like I never got the question.

Are you coming? For sure comment below so I can be on the lookout for you there! If you haven't made plans to come yet, do so soon. From what I hear its close to capacity. I hope to see plenty of familiar faces and meet even more new ones.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons