Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The VIP Party at the Planning Studio & Brides Library

The Door is open, come on in

And quite the party it was. Never in a million years did I expect the turnout that we had. Thank you everyone for coming out and showing your support. This party was for the top local wedding professionals in the area. We plan on having a grand opening party for the brides next month. Stay tuned for more on that. Here are some photos & notes from the evening.
Yum. Crudites, cheeses (I love Boursin), sushi, and best of all...couture cupcakes courtesy of Andrea Houser at Flour cupcakes.
Andrea, Dominique, Michelle & Denise
Eddie from Planned Perfection who fancied up the place with some of his beautiful hydrangea and rose arrangements.
Julie Goodacre & Clint Wiley
As Andrea and Jessica head out for the evening (hey, wait, how'd a bride get in?), John Martin & Ellie from LaPlaya and Rob from AMC video say goodnight.
And the best shoe award...
goes to Ashley Brockinton (far right), here with her charming husband Sam and their newlywed assistant Ashley.
Dom & Michelle. I have no idea what I would do without these girls. I have the best interns on the face of the earth. They make me laugh and keep me focused. They inspire me and they are going to be amazing planners one day. They even went out and bought me my favorite bottle of wine, WOOP WOOP. Yeah, that's me doing the WOOP WOOP dance.
I can't stand those boring Hello, my name is" name tags. I don't do boring.
So the hot spot that night- the bathroom. That's right, the bathroom. Home of the veil, polaroid camera, and corkboard. You'll have to stop by and add your photo. It's funny as all heck.
Left to Right: Cassie from Talent! & me, Sean Hynes & guest from Grandezza Country Club, Beth from Floral Artistry, Amanda from South Seas Island Resort, Krista from Impressions Photography, Sean, me & Shari from Shari Bare Photography

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons