Friday, August 29, 2008

My fortune cookie said,

"Something nice is coming to you in the mail"


Well of course I ran right out to our mailbox which is now located at:
2722 Skyline Blvd, Studio 3
Cape Coral, FL 33914
YEAH!

Alas, there was nothing exciting inside the mailbox. Maybe the nice thing that is coming will arrive tomorrow. So what could my something nice be? I'm hoping that I'll receive a note from one of our newlyweds. I love getting notes after the weddings. It always makes my day.

Did you ever consider getting some envelopes pre-calligraphed for your thank you notes? I reveived a thank you note the other day that was calligraphed. Wow, did I feel special. I'm pretty sure that the bride went ahead and added thank you note envelopes to her order of invitation envelopes. What a great idea right?
If you need a calligrapher: www.SarahHanna.com

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons