Monday, August 11, 2008

Mountain Wedding+Showcases+Studio= Busy

How this much time got away from me is still to be figured out! Hopefully I'll be back on the daily post this week. I have showcases and news on my new Planning Studio and Bride's Library
to share with you, and some great photos from Montana where I currently sit looking at some rather amazing mountains. Quite the change of scenery from the lovely beaches at home to say the least.
Montana? Yep. I came out to help my dear friend Nicole of RSVP Shindig (Denver) with an unbelievable destination wedding in Bozeman. There is no lack of scenery, beautifully designed wedding, or Dom Perignon around these parts.
We got quite behind on the showcase (sorry), but promise to get all the info out to every who inquired asap. Some of the showcases that came in already are AWESOME and more than I had ever expected.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons