Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mazel Tov Hailey!

Our 1st Bat Mitzvah

So when Haileys mom called me I was caught off guard. Why? Because I'm a wedding planner. I never really considered planning Mitzvahs. But Lisa was persistent, and willing to let me learn all about Mitzvahs. This is Hailey with her family. And they are even nicer than they look.Can I just say how wonderful this weekend was? It was such an amazing event. From the services at the synagogue that brought tears to my eyes, to the travel themed party that was off the charts! Man it was a great weekend. I can't wait to do it again. Here are a few photos from the celebration at Grandezza Country Club. As usual, these are our totally unprofessional photos. Doreen Kline was on hand to get all the good ones, and as soon as they come in, I'll be sure to share.Slushee anyone?
The Bling stations
Caught doing quality control at the photobooth
Hermit Crab races- wow that was way more exciting than I expected!
Each adult guest received a globe that lead them to the country (table) they were seated at. Kids were lead to tables by their passports; which they also used to earn stamps at their kids only cocktail hour. For each location they traveled to, they received a passport stamp to go towards a drawing at the end of the evening.
Photo trees showed off hundreds of photos from Haileys journeys around the world with her family & friends
The candle lighting ceremony
Dippin Dots!
Ah Paris.Adult cocktail hour to the left, kids to the right.
A sweet treat on the way out
Party over here!

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons