Friday, October 10, 2008

Heather Donlan's Gallery Opening


Last night I had the pleasure to attend the grand opening of Heather Donlan's new gallery & studio down in Naples. What an amazing space! If you're in downtown Naples, you'll have to stop by to check it out. The walls are decked out with her photographic art and it is truly breathtaking. I sat down in the client preview room and had a hard time ripping myself away from the beautiful wedding albums on display.While I was there I ran into Lynn Alexander from LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort. Well, i didn't actually run into her, but I did get my foot stuck between 2 chairs and almost spilled my fizze all over the place. oops. Anyway, Both of us were just in awe of what Heather has brought to the area. Its seldom that you find a wedding photographer who has studio space and its in a location where you can literally walk down the block to the beach for sunset photos!
Heather and I worked together on Jenn & Johns wedding at LaPlaya late last year and she was gracious enough to send me back with a few miniature copies of their wedding album for display here at the studio.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons