Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"It's your boy Kelly, Rabbi Sol!"


Not kidding, this is how Andrea announces that Rabbi Solomen is calling us. How hilarious! I was cracking up. You see, I'd just had a wonderful discussion with Rabbi Sol, and we really hit it off. We talked a bit about the wedding and a bit about our websites, which lead to blogging. Within minutes of ending our conversation, he called back about blogging- very excited. And now I must admit that I am even more excited for next weekends wedding ceremony and to finally get to meet this charming rabbi.
The beach ceremony at the Ritz Carlton Naples Beach is sure to be a unique one with both Rabbi Solomon and Father Riccardi officiating.
Check back in a couple weeks and I'll update on how this amazing wedding turns out!
There was an error in this gadget

Sharing is encouraged.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons