Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"It's your boy Kelly, Rabbi Sol!"


Not kidding, this is how Andrea announces that Rabbi Solomen is calling us. How hilarious! I was cracking up. You see, I'd just had a wonderful discussion with Rabbi Sol, and we really hit it off. We talked a bit about the wedding and a bit about our websites, which lead to blogging. Within minutes of ending our conversation, he called back about blogging- very excited. And now I must admit that I am even more excited for next weekends wedding ceremony and to finally get to meet this charming rabbi.
The beach ceremony at the Ritz Carlton Naples Beach is sure to be a unique one with both Rabbi Solomon and Father Riccardi officiating.
Check back in a couple weeks and I'll update on how this amazing wedding turns out!

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons